- 1. selfie
- 2. what would you name your future kids?
- 3. do you miss anyone?
- 4. what are you looking forward to?
- 5. is there anyone who can always make you smile?
- 6. is it hard for you to get over someone?
- 7. what was your life like last year?
- 8. have you ever cried because you were so annoyed?
- 9. who did you last see in person?
- 10. are you good at hiding your feelings?
- 11. are you listening to music right now?
- 12. what is something you want right now?
- 13. how do you feel right now?
- 14. when was the last time someone of the opposite sex hugged you?
- 15. personality description
- 16. have you ever wanted to tell someone something but you didn't?
- 17. opinion on insecurities.
- 18. do you miss how things were a year ago?
- 19. have you ever been to New York?
- 20. what is your favourite song at the moment?
- 21. age and birthday?
- 22. description of crush.
- 23. fear(s)
- 24. height
- 25. role model
- 26. idol(s)
- 27. things i hate
- 28. i'll love you if...
- 29. favourite film(s)
- 30. favourite tv show(s)
- 31. 3 random facts
- 32. are your friends mainly girls or guys?
- 33. something you want to learn
- 34. most embarrassing moment
- 35. favourite subject
- 36. 3 dreams you want to fulfill?
- 37. favourite actor/actress
- 38. favourite comedian(s)
- 39. favourite sport(s)
- 40. favourite memory
- 41. relationship status
- 42. favourite book(s)
- 43. favourite song ever
- 44. age you get mistaken for
- 45. how you found out about your idol
- 46. what my last text message says
- 47. turn ons
- 48. turn offs
- 49. where i want to be right now
- 50. favourite picture of your idol
- 51. star sign
- 52. something i'm talented at
- 53. 5 things that make me happy
- 54. something thats worrying me at the moment
- 55. tumblr friends
- 56. favourite food(s)
- 57. favourite animal(s)
- 58. description of my best friend
- 59. why i joined tumblr
- 60. ask me anything you want
- do it
2014 Bentley Continental GT Speed
Should I start making ambient/drone music? I’m tempted, but I lack the necessary software…
Selfies is Sundays.
Chess on the Dot is a chess variant invented by Joshua Chao in 2010, which uses a total sphere (not a sphere-like cylinder) as chessboard with standard rules of chess. The digital version of “Chess on the Dot” won red dot design award (Germany) in 2010.
All rules of chess can be applied to Dot without change because the surface of Dot is essentially a 2-dimensional membrane (without borders), and all squares on it can be displayed as a 2-dimensional, flat and rectangular chart with correct relative positions.
Dot is transmogrified from the traditional, flat chessboard by the following three steps:
1) Connect east and west borders.
2) Cover north and south ends.
3) Squeeze and bulk it up to a sphere.
All rules of “Chess on the Dot” are exactly the same to standard rules of chess. Search more at:
Source: Chess On The Dot
Quit trying to tell me how to live my life TYLER!
Brace yourselves, friends.